Spay & Neuter
Spaying and neutering are common surgical procedures performed on cats and dogs. The processes render the animals incapable of reproduction. Topsail Animal Hospital veterinarians can advise you on the best time to have this done based on your pet’s breed and size when fully grown.
- Prevents unwanted pregnancies
- Eliminates the risk of ovarian and uterine tumors
- Remove the possibility of uterine infections
- Reduces roaming and spraying (territory marking)
- Eliminates the risk of testicular and prostate tumors
To learn more about spaying and neutering, or to schedule an appointment, contact us at 910-270-4401.